At Perfection™, floral designs are a truely couture creation. Our gifted and professional designers are skilled at styling canopies and elegant draperies, chandeliers, and creative feathers, silks, branch arrangements, candelabras, and crystals to add breathtaking embellishments. our cutting edge design team delivers detailed creativity for you to choose a thorough floral concept complete with modern centerpieces, floral arrangements, and bridal bouquets. Discover gorgeous flowers and transform your celebration with precise care and design a stunning atmosphere that both captivates and appeeals to the senses.
- Biedermeier- tightly arranged nosegay consisting of concentric circles of various differently colored flowers. The blooms are wired into a holder, with one flower variety per ring.
- Cascade- Waterfall-like spill of blooms, often composed of ivy and long-stemmed flowers, that is wired to cascade gracefully over the bride's hands.
- Composite- a handmade creation in which different petals wired together on a single stem to create the illusion of a giant flower.
- Nosegays- Small, round bouquets, approximately 16 to 18 inches in diameter, composed of densely packed round flowers, greenery, and occasionally herbs. Nosegays are wired or tied together,
- Oasis- Special foam used in flower arrangements. Oasis fits in a bouquet holder and retains water like a sponge, hydrating flowers for extended time periods.
- Pomander- a bloom-covered ball suspended from a ribbon; ideal for child attendants.
- Presentation- a gathering of long-stemmed flowers cradled in the bride's arms; also known as the pageant bouquet.
- Boutonniere- Single bloom or bud (or several small buds) attached to the left lapel of the jacket. Boutonniers can be worn by grooms, attendants, ushers, and the bride's and groom's fathers.
- Candelabra- floral centerpiece created at the base, neck, or top of multi-armed candelabras. Such a centerpiece is usually touched with flowing greens or ribbons, depending on the wedding'd style.
- Corsage- single bloom (or small cluster of blooms) arranged against a lace or tulle doily and/or accented with ribbon. Corsages come in pin on, wrist, and hand-held sytles and are typically worn by mothers and grandmothers. ORchids and gardenias are popular choices.
- Fish bowl- low centerpiece style that consists of flowers clustered in a glass bowl.
- Garland- an elaborately woven rope or strand arrangement, typically used to adorn pews and doorways. A garland can also be paraded down the aisle by two or three little ones.
- Trellis- woven wooden frame used as a screen or support for climbing plants and flowers.
- Wreath- ring of flowers or other decorative materials that can function as a centerpiece, headpiece, or door hanger.
The contents of this webpage are Copyright © 2019 Perfection Planning. All Rights Reserved.